Carrot and Orange Soup
Tagine of Lamb
Fish and Chips
Chilled carrot and orange soup
|Vegetable stock||700 ml|
|Ground cumin||5 gm|
|Green cardamom||2 No.|
|Grated orange zest||20 gm|
|Orange juice||250 ml|
|White pepper||7 gm|
|Heavy Cream/Yoghurt||For Garnish|
|Coriander Leaves||For Garnish|
- Peel carrots and puree it
- Broil cumin and then cardamom. Once done ground it.
- In a pan add spices and then carrot puree along with sugar
- Once it starts boiling then add orange zest and then orange juice
- Give this mixture one boil and then add chicken stock
- Cook it and then to adjust the consistency add cream and then season it with white pepper
Chef Tip: This soup can serve Hot or Chilled. If you are serving the hot then add 1 tea spoon of corn flour in soup for binding purpose. We can also add the Coriander leaves with stab in vegetable stock for purpose of enhance the taste. Chef can add the row papaya or white skin of watermelon to provide the unique taste in chilled soup
Tagine of lamb
|Lamb cubes||500 gm|
|cubed onions||30 gm|
|Carrots cubed||50 gm|
|Potato Cubed||50 gm|
|Coriander Leaves||10 gm|
|French Beans||30 gm|
|Crushed ginger paste||3 gm|
|lamb stock||300 ml|
|Red chilies powder||1 tsp|
- Lightly oil lamb cubes. Light Brown in oven with onions and carrots. Discard fat. (this method is optional method and used for fast cooking purpose)
- Season with ginger, saffron, chopped coriander leaves, salt and pepper. Add boiling water or stock to just cover. Simmer covered in the oven until tender.
- The tagine is traditionally cooked in a tagine pot and served with vegetables
- This is semi dry dish and it lamb cooked by steaming method in tagine pot
Fish And Chips
|Fish Fillet||200 gm|
|English Mustard||5 gm|
|White Pepper Powder||To taste|
|Refined Flour||50 gm|
|French Fries||200 gm|
|Tartare Sauce||20 gm|
Fish: Marinate with salt, white pepper powder, lemon juice, english mustard and chopped parsley. Bust in flour, dip in egg and coat with bread crumb.
Lemon: Cut in to half.
Parsley: Deep fry the parsley for garnishing.
- Deep fry the fish till crisp outside and cooked inside.
- Deep fry the French fries till crisp.
- Assemble on a plate and serve with tartare suace